Email: email@example.com Parish Office: 086 8095965
Co-Parish Priests: Fr. Tony Casey, Tel; 9059008 Mobile: 087 9936 950; Fr. Pat Larkin Mobile 087 230 0627
Assistant Priest: Fr. Peter O’Loughlin, Mobile: 086 825 0016;
Parish Office for the coming week:Monday, Tuesday & Friday
Sacrament of Baptism: contact the Parish Secretary
If you wish to donate to the parish offertory collection online you can now do so at https://www.killaloediocese.ie/parish/kilmihil/donate/ the page also includes instructions for donations to parish priest or special collections.
20th November 2022
SYMPATHY: we offer our sympathy to the family relatives and friends: of, Maura O’Sullivan, Crossroads bar, Knockalough, who was laid to rest during the week. Rest in Peace.
- Sat. 19th: Tess Mulcair (M.M.) . 7:00 p.m.
- Sun. 20th: Mass in Memory of loved ones. 11:00 a.m.
- Sat. 26th: Meave, P.J. Geraldine, Marie Patricia & Bernadette Keane. Mary & Patrick Considine. Dan Breen.Deceased members of Moran families. 7:00 p.m.
- Sun. 27th: John Whelan. 11:00 a.m.
- Tues. Wed. Thurs. & Fri. 10:00 a.m.
- Sat.: 7:00 p.m.
- Sun.: 11:00 a.m.
READERS: FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT/A
- Sat.26th: Anne Normoyle.7:00 p.m.
- Sun. 27th: John Dalton. 11:00 a.m.
NEWLY BAPTISED, WE WELCOME INTO THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY THROUGH THE SACRAMENT OF BAPTISM:
- Zachary Thomas Gover, son of Niamh & Thomas.
- Lottie Anne Reidy, daughter of Elaine & Seamus.
- Noah Michael Ryan, son of Sharon & Philip.
BLESSING OF GRAVES:
Sunday 20th November: Castlepark after 11am Mass.
BAPTISM BOOKING: to book please contact the Parish Office, the Meadow, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFERTORY BASKET COLLECTION: a sincere thank you to all who continue to support all our collections, in the Church, through the boxes, on-line (link on http://www.kilmihil.net) we thank you for your continued support.
KILMIHIL G.A.A./PARISH LOTTO: there was no Jackpot winner last week. Numbers: 7, 9, 23 & 30. Next week’s jackpot will be €8,200. The draw will take place Sunday 20th November, 2022 at Kilmihil Community Centre.
GAMBLE: Tuesday nights at 8pm in the Meadow Centre Kilmihil. All welcome.
WEST CLARE FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE: contact: 065- 9052173
- Thurs 17th Nov at 2.30pm: Tea Dance: in Kilrush Community Centre
- Thurs. 24th November – 2pm to 4:30 pm.
- Book & movie club Tuesday 22nd November at 2.30pm at the Family Resource Centre. Copies of the book “The Lost Daughter” by Elena Ferrante are available from Kilrush Library.
BOOK OF CONDOLENCE FOR VICKY PHELAN: Clare County Council has opened a Book of Condolence in memory of cervical cancer campaigner, Vicky Phelan. Members of the public can pay tribute to Vicky Phelan by signing the book in the foyer of Áras Contae an Chláir, Ennis.
KILMALEY DAY CENTRE, places available on Mondays – can be collected and dropped by their bus in Kilmihil – come and have an enjoyable & sociable day out in a friendly environment with a home cooked meal, hairdressing, chiropody, bingo, quizzes, gentle exercise, friendship, fun and laughter and much more. Please call Mary McGann on 065 6839768 for more information.
CRIOCHA CALLAN CLUSTER & FCJ: Spirituality House, Spanish Point “Advent talk” by Fr. Michael Conway (Professor of Faith and Culture Maynooth College) “Passing on the Life of Faith; understanding the challenge” in the FCJ Spirituality House, Spanish Point V95EOW7 on Wednesday 30th of November at 8pm. All are welcome. Enquiries to Donagh 087 2322140 or Noirín 0874479115
Parish office for the coming week: Mon. & Fri.